Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tribute to my Man!!

He loves to Fly Fish! Shane holding Berkley
Shane loves riding his horses!!
This is Shane trying to rope me!!
I couldn't not post this one!! This is Shane out feeding the horses, Nice Robe I think that's mine Hun!!!




Name: Virgil Shane Royce



How long did we date? We dated for 4 mo. then got engaged & married 6mo. later.



Who said I love you first? I can't remeber, but probably me!



Who sings better? Uh....that would be me, but Shane does try.



Who's smarter? Uh....that would be Shane, but I definately have more common sense smarts!!



Who pays the bills? Who do you think? Yep it's Shane!



Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me only because just recently Shane couldn't sleep very good so of course he knew I slept better on the left side, so in his mind I had the better side. So we just switched sides!



Who Mows the lawn? That would be Shane, on the riding mower!!! I don't feel too bad for him!



Who cooks dinner? Me, but I make Shane do all the Steaks!!



Who drives? Mostly Shane, unless we are late. He drives like a Grandpa anymore!! Wonder why???



Who's more stubborn? I would say Shane is!!



Who kissed who first? Well actually Shane did kiss me when we were in High School, at Grandma Robertsons house, I think she was out of town and he knew where she kept her spare key at. So Shane just had a few friends over!! Don't tell Grandma!!



Who asked who out first? Shane asked me out to go see the movie "Alive" a few days before I got on my first plane to N.Y.



Who Propsed? Shane, he came and stole me from work and got the day off for me, he had our song played on the radio, and he took me down in his Mom's basement and had my fav. pizza and a rose with my ring in it!! How sweet!!



More Siblings? Shane



Who wears the pants? For the most part Shane, but behind closed doors it would be Me!!

5 comments:

  1. That is fun!! Glad to see you were sneaking around at Grandma Robertson's house!!!! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you posted! You really do need to be a better BLOGGER! :0) Nice movie pick Shane! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, I've always heard about the pink robe picture, but never seen it! That should make Brik proud when he gets a little older! Kim, nice job on catching him in the act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet all the girls that you (Kim) taught Junior High Dance Team, remember Shane coming at 6:30a.m. and we all spied on you guys kissing;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes. That pink robe pic will haunt me forever. The only thing I can imagine worse than that would be if he wasn't wearing the robe at all. Yikes- I shouldn't have thought about that.

    -Mike Hill (Cassie loved it, though, and made a screensaver out of it).

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends