Thursday, October 15, 2009

What we've been up to.....

Bailey won her election for Secretary. This was a photo from her speech she did. She is so excited to be on the Student Body Council.
Mackenzie had her first Orchestra Concert. Luckily she had just got over being sick for 4 days. And thank goodness she was the only one that got sick in our house. This class is pretty easy for her, as most of these kids have never even touched a violin.



I luckily found these sweet pictures that Shane took on the camera. They went for a day hunt last week to a "secret spot" (came home empty handed)! (and a few hours early)!

Travis & Shane




Chad & Travis



2 comments:

  1. Sista your blog is all jacked up?! What is up with that?! I love the new posts, your kids are getting too big!! How about a belly shot?! For the long lost sister in Texas?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lyndsee- where is the belly shot??? Hang in there lady! You're OH SO CLOSE! Can't wait to see pictures, and hear the name! I think the world needed another cutie pie Royce girl!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends