Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night....

We had a full afternoon & night. First I took the kids & Mallory to the Nampa downtown trick or treat. The big girls got bored pretty quick, as you can tell.
Brik, Oakley & Bailey wanted to stand by the Firetruck!

Outside the Library, where the kids all got a free book & toy! Berkley, Oakley, Brik, Bailey, Hallee, Colt & Jayden.

After that we went to Sonic to get dinner, hit a little sub., went to the trunk-or-treat and then the big girls got to go with Maurine to do more trick-or-treating, while Shane, Berkley, Brik & I went to the Vallivue football game to watch Jordan play.

I always make the kids dump out their candy on the floor, so we can see just how much they got. Wow, I'll think we'll be on a sugar high for a while.
Mackenzie


Brik, he loved Halloween this year. He was the fastest runner when we hit a little subdivision. He thought it was so cool!


Oakley


Bailey


Berkley would get mad at me if I didn't let her get candy from each stop. Luckily she fell asleep at the Nampa downtown trick-or-treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends