Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Days......

Hattie is growing so fast.
Oakley loves to help me out & walks Hattie around.
What a sweet big sister!We tried out the Johnny Jumper & Hattie loved it.



She's almost 4 mo. so I tried her on rice cereal.
She loves it & I think she has figured out how to eat off a spoon.
It is pretty messy, but the kids loved watching her figure it out!


She is so happy in the mornings.

The kids love to take her picture, I found these on the camera.

WoW she looks so much like Brik in this picture!
ah....a Big Sister moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends