Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Life......

Real busy, me & Bailey got bored while we were uploading photos.........mmmmmm.....these Ritz Crackers are tasty!


Last Day of School. This is the 4th graders singing a song. Bailey choreographed this little flag routine for them. Bailey is the middle one -of the flaggers.

Mackenzie Graduates from Grade School. Wow I can't believe she will be at the Middle School next year...YiKeS!! (she was walking so fast this was the best pic I got)

Mackenzie with the Principal Mrs. Dodd.

Brik at his first T-ball game. He was eating an air-head.
Brik up to bat. Go #4!!

There's my boy!

Oakley playing machine pitch softball! Her season just ended. She is a great little player!

Oakley at her softball party w/ Coach Steve.

1 comment:

  1. You sure are busy with your family! Isn't it great! BTW - nice cracker shots!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends