Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Church Family Dance

Bailey & Oakley dancing together....not for long :0) Mackenzie & Justin worked a long time to get Nick to ask Bailey to dance. So here they are dancing together. We might have to keep this picture for a future wedding slide show. :0)
After the first dance, I think they started having more fun.

Watch out Nick, in steps another guy to ask Bailey to dance.

Christian & Oakley dance together. Thank goodness it was a fast one. Mackenzie did dance with Justin, but everytime my camera came close, she split the dance up. Oh well, we sure had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends