Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The good ole' days!

These are some of my very best friends....We all went to East Canyon Elementary, then moved on together to Vallivue Jr. High School & all graduated together from Vallivue High School. Misty Nielsen (Fewkes), Hilarie Tuft (Roberts), Me, and Carrie Chance (Collins) We all brought our kids to my Mom's pool and let the kids swim while we caught up on our lives! We talked about old times and laughed a lot! It was so much fun! I sure do miss some of the crazy things we did back in the day! Thanks for the fun day! I love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Old Friends! Misty looks good...I saw her at the mall at Christmas, just for a minute. I sure miss hanging out with her. Brooke looks the same- & she's so nice! And Carrie... I don't think I have ever actually met her...I've heard a lot about her, though. You look so good Kim! I can't wait till I have this baby, so I can get back into shape...I miss my body! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun!!! You guys look at like you used to at least from my memory!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! MISS YOU - HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends