Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day started pretty early at the Royce Home! And we go to church at 12:30! We had homemade cinnamon rolls for Shane in bed, he opened his presents he got a pair of fingernail clippers from Berkley, (because he can never find any) Brik gave him a framed picture of him that he just got done at kiddie kandids, Oakley & Bailey got him a new shirt from American Eagle & a Snickers candy bar, and Mackenzie & I got all of his mission pictures sorted & in order & put them in a album for him. It was a good day! We made his favorite chicken broccoli casserole before church along with homemade rolls & his favorite apple crumb pie! We did all this & still made it to church 5 min. early:) Shane is the funnest parent of us! He always is tickling the girls & playing with Brik! He helps mellow me out & always can get any of us to laugh at any moment! He has been such a good Dad to the kids & I love him very much! Shane at about 5 yrs. old.
Shane at about 3 yrs. old. (I knew he always wanted to be a cowboy!)
This is my Dad! He has always been such a good Dad! I remember my Dad always working extra side jobs just so we teenagers could play sports & for me it was cheerleading & dance. He is truly the most humble man I know. And I hope I have taken just a little bit of that with me today. I love my Dad so much! Thanks Dad for all you have done for me!
This is Shane's step-dad. He took on all 7 of Dawn's kids when Shane was 9yrs. old. What a great man he is. To this day I still have never seen him get upset at anyone. He payed for all 3 boys to serve missions & never complained about doing it. Thanks for help raising Shane & all the other kids too! We love you!!


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Shane & I have been married for 12 years!! Wow, we are old!! We have been blessed with 6 wonderful children. They are everything to us. We love and cherish every moment with them. They have grown up so fast, and it is not slowing down.

Visits from my friends